Friday, August 20, 2010

Closer to Football Season & Predictions


Well, we are down to 15 days to kickoff! UT kicks off against Rice in Reliant Stadium at 2:30 September 4th. I am so excited! I also recently received something from Coach Brown that will be a very special keepsake the rest of my life. A great friend of mine got Mack to write me a letter in honor of my 50th birthday. It was an awesome letter and it was amazing how much he "knew" about me! I was so appreciative of my friend going to the effort to get it and frame it and also equally appreciative to Coach Brown for taking the time to write it! Now I am ready for some football.


UT has a rebuilding team this year but thanks to awesome recruiting by Coach Brown, they should be well covered with talent on both sides of the line. I just read an article that indicated that the defensive backfield may be the best in the Big 12 if not the country. They will be lead by junior Aaron Williams. Aaron is from McNeill Round Rock, TX. He is a 2nd year letterman and is 6'1" - 195 pounds and is ready to fill the shoes of of defensive backfield star Earl Thomas. He is touted as NFL material.


Over the next couple of weeks, I will be looking at different parts of the team and highlighting a player. I will also take a look at some of the other teams UT plays this fall. Hook 'Em!

No comments:

Post a Comment